Thursday, February 25, 2010

Flying High





My dream is to fly,

over the rainbow,

so high … la la la!
....
That’s the tune that we had all the time on the way back from the paragliding sites, on the big jeep driven by Tom, a Australian friend, paragliding instructor.

What a sensation! I am finally flying autonomously with an “aircraft” that fits in a big size rucksack. The first solo flight was a dream… now I’m ridge soaring for an hour and a half at a height of 1000 meters, looking nervously to the ground and to the wing. Still wondering how can that inflatable wing be stable and carry me around in the sky with almost full control.

Around, just another pilots or some random bird showing is latest acrobatic moves and how easy it is to fly.

I am happy. I keep saying to myself …this is amazing, I am flying on my own, I am alone with nature… I am a new pilot... I am Happy !!! :)

A new world opened ! Now, my nomadic life is going to be also looking for hotspots for these new human birds of prey.

See you in the skies...

No comments: